Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My first blog ever

To anyone out there who's reading, this is my first blog ever. I will be regaling you with both funny and serious travel tales which I have personally experienced over a lifetime, so far, I hope.

I love traveling and going to far away places and meeting new people more than anything else. This love and the encouragement of my husband and best friends caused me to quit my insurance job as a claims adjuster 14 years ago and become a travel agent. Sadly, with the advent of the internet, people just don't want my services anymore so I have had a new website built for cruises only called Cruise Fantastic. The address currently is http://cruisefantastic.com/. Through this website people can book their own cruise or for scuba divers a live aboard dive trip. I also have a website for other travels called http://traveladventures.nexion.net/ for all other types of travel. Here you can see what kinds of land packages, independant travel, airfares, rail passes, etc. that I also sell.

But I'd rather talk about my experiences than sales and that's what this blog is all about. Tomorrow I will tell a story that comes to mind. But it's late now and time for dinner. See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment